Upload your design
Examples of items with their cost
Note: The costs above are for single prints that are new designs and need preperation to print. If you request more copies or a reprint of a recent order the cost you will be quoted will be less.
- Customer pickup - Free
- Athens same day delivery in person (when time allows) - 2 euro (meet at any blue or red line metro station)
- ELTA courier to your door Athens - 7 euro
- ELTA courier pickup point Greece - 7 euro
- ACS courier EU - cost starts from 12 euro and increases depending on weight
Basic info for printing with FDM technology
Usual issues/Known limitations:
- Every print is done in one material and color. For multi color prints we can either print each color as seperate parts that we join together afterwards or we plan in our design for a color change on the Z axis.
- Walls thinner than 0.4mm and pillars with a diameter smaller than 0.8mm can't be printed on our currently available machines.
- Choose the proper design software for the project. For CAD mechanical modelling, parametric designs, patterns and functional parts with precise dimentions use a program like Fusion 360 or Solidworks. For organic models and sculpting use Meshmixer, Blender, 3ds Max, Sculptris or Zbrush.
- Try to avoid designing geometries with steep overhangs as they will need a lot of supports. Supports are used to print complex geometries, but they have to be removed later and the surface they were touching before removal does not have a finish as good as the rest of the model.
For more information and tips please visit the Research and Info page which is often updated with helpful articles.
These are the basic PLA colors in stock for orders and prototyping
We also have PLA with different shades, hues and effects, so feel free to ask if you are looking for a specific color for your project. Special PLA color examples bellow
FlexPLA Black (semi), Filaflex 82A black, FilamentPM TPE88 metallic green
Engineering materials (ASA, PC, Nylon)
Fillamentum ASA White, Polymaker PC-Plus Clear, Taulman Nylon bridge, Eumakers Glass Fiber Nylon, Colorfabb HT light grey
PETG and CPE
Best materials for functional parts
PLA Special Blend
Durable, tough and easy to anneal PLA blends for functional parts available in matte dark grey, matte black and matte white
Need help choosing materials and settings?
Take a look at our Research and info page or contact us via e-mail describing your project